- 1 Accessories
- 2 Boot
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 Q1: How to switch to Ubuntu from Android
- 3.2 Q2: How to switch to Android from Ubuntu
- 3.3 Q3: How to adjust the HDMI output resolution?
- 3.4 Q4: What should I do when my machine is abnormally and cycled?
- 3.5 Q5: What is ubuntu's default username and password?
- 3.6 Q6: What is wiki address?
- 3.7 Q7: What is the Git link address
- 3.8 Q8: Where is RK3399 datasheet?
- 3.9 Q9: How to flash MAC address?
The standard set of Firefly-RK3399 includes the following accessories:
- Firefly-RK399 board (1pcs)
The optional accessories are:
- Acrylic rack (to protect the board)
- 12V/2A DC USB power adapter (support 220V/100V input)
Additionally, the following accessories or devices are needed:
- Display or TV which supports VGA interface, and VGA cable
- Display or TV which supports HDMI interface, and HDMI cable
- 100M/1000M ethernet cable, and corresponding router
- WiFi router
- Input devices
- USB wire/wireless mouse/keyboard
- Infrared remote control
- Flash image, debugging
- Micro Type-C USB cable
- USB to serial adapter
- Shopping List
After confirming all the connections are OK, plug the power adapter into the socket to power up the board. The board will boot automatically once power on. Select "Shutdown" in Android system, keeping the board power on. Then we can boot Firefly-RK3399 by two ways:
- Keep press power button more than 3 seconds
- Press "power" button on the infrared remote control
During booting, the blue LED will light up, and you can see the Firefly logo if your board is connected to the HDMI display.
Q1: How to switch to Ubuntu from Android
A1: In Android system, click the shutdown icon on the status bar, which will show up a shutdown dialog. If your board is flashed with dual system image, an item of "Switch System" will show up. Click it and you'll be brought into Ubuntu system.
Q2: How to switch to Android from Ubuntu
On Ubuntu desktop, there is an Android icon named "Boot Android". Click it, then press "OK" button to confirm, and you'll back to Android system.
Q3: How to adjust the HDMI output resolution?
A3: Firefly-RK3399 HDMI can automatically identify the display resolution. If you can not read the monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data, extended display identification data), HDMI will default to 1080P resolution. You can also enter the system settings to adjust the HDMI resolution manually .
Q4: What should I do when my machine is abnormally and cycled?
A4: It probably not enough supply current, please use the power adapter of 5V voltage, current is 2.5A ~ 3A .
Q5: What is ubuntu's default username and password?
A5: Username: root Password: firefly
Username: firefly Password: firefly