Firefly-RK3288/Boot Ubuntu from sd/en
- Firmware boot ubuntu form sdcard
- TF Card (4GB and more space, Class10)
- TF Card Reader
- Windows PC
- Download the firmware boot ubuntu from SD card from：Baidu drive or Google drive
- Connect a card reader with Windows PC, with a 4 GiB or above TF card inserted.
- Run the SD Card Firmware Tool, namely "SD_Firmware_Tool_v1.45", and follow the steps below:
- Choose the right removable disk.
- Select the "SD Boot" checkbox.
- Browse firmware file by clicking "Firmware" button.
- Click "Create" button to start writing.
- After completion, eject the TF card and insert it into the Firefly-RK3288 development board.
- Power on the board, and the Ubuntu system in the TF card will boot in seconds.